Warrior Dash is the world’s largest obstacle race series, held on the most rugged terrain in more than 50 locations across the globe. Participants earn their Warrior helmet by tackling a fierce 3-4 mile course and 12 extreme obstacles. After conquering the Battleground, Warriors celebrate with turkey legs, beer steins, and live music at a post-race party in a league of its own. To see it in action, check out our photo & video gallery!
Additional beer, clothing, merchandise and food items (think turkey legs, corn on the cob, etc.) will be available for purchase on race day. Vegetarian food options will be available, however gluten free food and beverages are not guaranteed.
*Beer is only available to those of legal drinking age. IDs will be checked on site.
*t-shirt design is subject to change
- Your photo ID
- $10 cash for parking
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy
- Spending money for extra beer, turkey legs, entertainment, apparel and merchandise
- A signed copy of our participant waiver. Click HERE to print yours. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
- Packet pick-up will be available on site and separated by gender, beginning one hour prior to the first wave of the day.
- Your packet includes your race bib with safety pins, t-shirt, Warrior helmet and any wristbands, eyeblack or extra helmets that you may have purchased during registration.
- You’ll need your photo ID to pick up your packet as well as a signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. We have copies on site, but to save time, print and complete the waiver at home by clicking HERE to download. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
- Picking up for a friend? For legal and liability reasons, we can only release the t-shirt and Warrior helmet. Race bibs and medals may not be picked up by anyone but the participant. In order to pick up a friend’s helmet and t-shirt, please bring a copy of your friend’s photo ID and a signed letter from your friend stating permission to pick their materials up on his or her behalf.
*Race packets and materials must be picked up on site. They will not be shipped to participants.
Warrior Dash is a self-timed event. There will be clocks at the start and finish lines, as well as clocks at each mile marker. We also encourage racers to bring a waterproof watch. For those interested in placing in their gender’s top 25 or to learn more about the World Championship event, please see “What does the competitive wave entail?”
Music, food, beer and festival attractions kick off approximately 30 minutes after the first wave begins.
Entrance to the Warrior Dash festival area is free and open to the public. Cheering on Warriors and taking pictures in the festival and spectator viewing areas is highly encouraged. Outside food and drink is prohibited, but there will be plenty of options available for purchase. Personal tents and umbrellas are also prohibited, but there will be tables for public use.
For safety purposes, only registered participants, event staff and approved media will be allowed on the race course.
Participants are not obligated to attempt or complete any obstacle, including water obstacles or crossings (the existence, location, and depth of such obstacles depends on the venue). If participants are not comfortable attempting or able to complete any type of obstacle, they may go around it. Although participants who skip an obstacle will not be eligible to receive an overall place or age-group award, they will still receive a finisher’s medal.
Children of all ages are welcome in the festival area; however, please ensure that young children are accompanied by an adult at all times. To compete in Warrior Dash, participants much be at least 14 years of age. Participants under 18 years of age on race day must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at packet pick-up to sign a waiver and release. If a parent or guardian is unavailable on race day, please click HERE to download the waiver. For a waiver in Spanish, please contact us HERE.
Of course; Warriors love to dash with friends! If you plan on running with a group and want to be in the same wave, one person can register up to 25 participants. For groups larger than 25, please submit multiple registrations. Please note, if you sign up a group of Warriors together, you become the registration group’s owner. Only the group owner may make changes to his/her group’s registrations. Any transfer of event by the owner will encompass the entire registration group.
Yes! Sign up five people and get the sixth free with our promo code “WARRIORCREW” for all of 2014. You MUST enter the promo code in the ‘apply promo’ field at checkout in order to get the discount. Please note: promotional codes will NOT be honored after purchase, please enter the code before purchase to receive the discount. Purchaser must pay for five registrations to get a sixth free.
As set forth in the terms and conditions agreed to by each participant during the registration process, we do not offer refunds under any circumstance. You may change your event date, time and location or transfer your registration to another person by accessing your user account on RegistratioNation by visiting www.registrationation.com. From there, select “View Details” and then you will see options to transfer your registration or change events. If you have questions regarding your account, or registered as a guest, call our office at 773-687-4595. Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-7pm CST. Please contact us HERE if we are unable to take your call.
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your location’s page. This date will be at midnight (11:59 p.m.) on the Thursday before the event; please note that all packets are made and shipped out on the Wednesday prior to the race. If your transfer is made on Wednesday or Thursday, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and make our packet pick-up staff aware of the change.
- If you cannot reach our office via phone, transfers will be accepted via email up until 11:59 p.m. on the transfer deadline. Please email email@example.com or submit a transfer request via your user profile in order to submit.
- Either the current registration owner or the person with their name on the registration may transfer their registration or another’s registration to another Warrior. The registration owner is the individual who purchased the original registration/s.
- All transfers to another event or person require a transfer fee of $5 + any difference in event price (current event price- original price paid). All transfers between event days or wave times are free of charge and can be completed by editing your information on RegistratioNATION.com. Red Frog Events reserves the right to change the transfer fee at any time.
- Transfer fees may be waived in the case of military deployment upon submittal of a DD-214 form
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to our Facebook page. If you are selling your registration, you will need to call in and authorize the transfer of registration to the new recipient, or they will not be able to pick up the packet on site. Warrior Dash does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.
Yes, volunteering at Warrior Dash can serve as a great way to raise money for your local club or organization. For more information about volunteering at Warrior Dash and fundraising opportunities, contact us here.
Each race has a competitive wave/s at the start of the day. The top 25 males and top 25 females from each race’s competitive wave/s will be eligible to compete in the 2014 Warrior Dash World Championship event*. Please choose this wave during the registration process if you would like to run competitively. If you are already registered for another wave and would like to transfer to the competitive wave, please email us HERE and we can transfer you for free. You can also log into your RegistratioNation account and transfer yourself into this wave. Please note that the competitive wave will not be officially timed, but the top 25 male and top 25 female runners will be placed by race officials. The top three male and top three female finishers will receive a free entry to the World Championship event and will be recognized on stage during the 10am awards ceremony.
*You MUST place in a competitive wave in order to qualify for the championship.
We strive to make every Warrior Dash an enjoyable experience for every participant and spectator. Please call our office at 773-687-4595 or email us HERE if you or a member of your party needs additional assistance accessing the event.
*Please note that it is against the law to park in an Accessible Parking space without the required placard, permit or license plate or to use another person’s documentation in order to improperly park in an Accessible Parking space.
Yes! There is a new Warrior Dash Season Pass available for $125 in 2014. The season pass allows you access to unlimited Warrior Dash locations in 2014 and comes with a WD swag bag. Click HERE for more info on the 2014 season pass and how to register.
The season pass allows Warriors to run in unlimited race locations during the 2014 season for a flat rate of $125. The more you run, the better the value of your pass. Sign up for the pass HERE and call in to our office at 773-687-4595 to register for the races of your choice at any time of the year.
Please note: season pass registrations are NOT transferrable to another person.
In 2014, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be hosting a Warrior Dash World Championship event late in the season. The top-25 male and top-25 female finishers of each regular season Warrior Dash will be eligible to compete in the World Championship for the chance to win a cash prize and to receive the ultimate Warrior bragging rights. More details on this event will be announced prior to the start of regular season races in early 2014. If you’re interested in competing in the World Championship, you must sign up for the competitive wave during registration for your selected regular season Warrior Dash.
The Warrior Dash World Championship is a competition for worldwide bragging rights and a hefty chunk of cash. It will take place across five kilometers of some of the most rugged terrain in the country at our Warrior Dash NorCal location and will be rife with 12 obstacles on a Warrior Dash course. You must qualify for the World Championship by placing in the top-25 male or female category in any 2014 Warrior Dash. The top three male and female finishers from each 2014 Warrior Dash will receive free entries into the national championship. With $100,000 in total prize money, this is the most money ever given away at a 5K in the history of running.
The Warrior Dash World Championship will be held at Yolo Ranch in Esparto, California on October 18, 2014. A World Championship wave will take place at 8:30 a.m. After the World Championship wave, a regularly scheduled Warrior Dash will take place on the course.
The Warrior Dash World Championship differs from a classic Warrior Dash in many ways. There will be race officials at each obstacle and along the course monitoring the competition. You will also receive a signature swag bag with Warrior Dash merchandise to show off your pride. Oh, remember: there is $100,000 in total prize money at stake; that’s a pretty big factor, too.
Yes, the top three male and female finishers from any 2014 Warrior Dash will receive a free entry into the Warrior Dash World Championship.
The top-25 male and female Warriors from Warrior Dash NorCal 2013 will automatically qualify for the World Championship. If you live in the NorCal area and have never run a Warrior Dash before, but would like to run in the World Championship, you must have an official time from a previous obstacle course race demonstrating your ability to run a seven-minute mile pace or faster.
NorCal is our last race of the 2014 season, so the championship will encompass all qualifiers. In addition, NorCal is one of our hilliest and toughest races terrain-wise. If you want your chunk of the cash, you have to earn it.